Engineering data of log infeed lines
- Log parameters:
Diameter 80–600 mm, length 3,0–6,2 m;
Special solutions for logs of larger diameters and shorter logs (from 1,8 m).
- Line speed – up to 180 m/min.
Line capacity – 20–40 pcs./min, over 5000 pcs./shift
- Advanced log measuring systems with the function of log volume calculating.
Additional option – diameter-based log rejecting.
- Processor-based control system with computer screen visualisation and generation of various reports on the logs fed.
Various log turning systems are applied:
– compact revolver-type turners for smaller logs
– curve conveyors (90° and 180°).